How You Can Make a Difference in Your Own Backyard
At A Caring Plus Inc., we welcome and appreciate volunteers willing to help and engage our clients. Our volunteers have been known to:
- Spend quality time with our clients: going on walks, playing games, completing jigsaw puzzles, reading, or simply chatting.
- Provide transportation to stores or doctor appointments.
- Deliver food and other necessities.
- Check on clients regularly.
- Clean client’s homes.
- Mow their lawns.
You don’t need special skills to brighten someone’s day. If you have the desire to make someone smile, volunteer TODAY! Call (314) 930-2083 or complete our contact form.
A Caring Plus Inc. is supported not only by government grants, but also by donations from caring individuals and local businesses.
Donations by mail can be sent to:
A Caring Plus Incorporated
St. Louis MO 63136
Your donations help us to:
- Provide memberships to local gyms to keep seniors strong and flexible.
- Provide Life Alert systems to seniors living alone.
- Perform safety and accident-prevention audits on homes to reduce the risk of in-home injuries to seniors.
- Provide materials for home renovations that allow seniors to live independently.
- And much, much more!
With your donations, A Caring Plus Inc. is able to help clients age with grace and dignity. Think of the needs of your own elderly loved ones; then think of those who have no loving support. Make a tax-deductible donation TODAY!