How You Can Make a Difference in Your Own Backyard
At A Caring Plus Inc., we welcome and appreciate volunteers willing to help and engage our clients. Our volunteers have been known to:
- Spend quality time with our clients: going on walks, playing games, completing jigsaw puzzles, reading, or simply chatting.
- Provide transportation to stores or doctor appointments.
- Deliver food and other necessities.
- Check on clients regularly.
- Clean client’s homes.
- Mow their lawns.
You don’t need special skills to brighten someone’s day. If you have the desire to make someone smile, volunteer TODAY! Call (314) 930-2083 or complete our contact form.
A Caring Plus Inc. is supported not only by government grants, but also by donations from caring individuals and local businesses.
Your donations help us to:
- Provide memberships to local gyms to keep seniors strong and flexible.
- Provide Life Alert systems to seniors living alone.
- Perform safety and accident-prevention audits on homes to reduce the risk of in-home injuries to seniors.
- Provide materials for home renovations that allow seniors to live independently.
- And much, much more!
With your donations, A Caring Plus Inc. is able to help clients age with grace and dignity. Think of the needs of your own elderly loved ones; then think of those who have no loving support. Make a tax-deductible donation TODAY!
A Caring Plus Inc. (ACPI) is a qualified Section 501(c)(3) organization. Donations to the organization are deductible under section 170 of the Internal Revenue Service Code. No goods or services were forwarded or offered in exchange for this contribution.