STAR Residences, LP
6367 Lalite Avenue
Saint Louis, MO 63136
FAX: 314 667-3105
Star Residences Phase 1
Affordable, Energy Efficient Apartments with extraordinary amenities
- 821 square feet of living space
- Two bedroom, 1 full bathroom
- All electric appliances included in the unit: washer & dryer, dishwasher, disposal, microwave, oven/ range, range hood, and refrigerator w/ ice maker
- Central heat/air
- Ceiling fans
- Carpet, laminate and ceramic tile floors
- Handicap accessible & Universal Design
- Trash service provided
- On-site management and Activities Coordinator
- Secure exterior access & secure parking
- Community kitchen and meeting rooms
- Fitness room, Computer work stations, Library & Outdoor seating area
Star Residences Phase 2
Star Residences 2 is currently under construction. Expected completion date for Star 2 is the fall of 2020. Amenities include:
- 30 units with 820 square feet of living space
- Two bedrooms with one full bath
- All electrical appliances including, in-unit washer and dryer, dishwasher, microwave oven, range/range hood exhaust, refrigerator with icemaker, air/heat/ceiling fans, resilient floors
- Exercise/fitness space and unisex restrooms on 2nd and 3rd floors
- Handicap accessible – ADA compliant parking spaces
Star Residences has stabilized the neighborhood and improved the quality of life for its residents. Star Residences provides on-site management and activity coordinator, all within secure exterior access and secure parking.
Nearby under-served neighborhoods of Wellston, Velda Village, Pine Lawn, North City and Dellwood, also have access to the benefits and services provided by A Caring Plus Inc.
Application Criteria for Senior Apartments
- Must be 55 years or older and provide a copy of a photo ID.
- $24.00 non-refundable application processing fee per adult household member.
- Social Security card
- Must complete application.
- Credit and criminal background check.
- Landlord history of past two years will be reviewed.
- Must meet income guidelines.
Income Guidelines for Senior Apartments
Our senior apartments are in Jennings Missouri and St. Louis City and are part of an affordable housing initiative. To qualify to live in this beautiful senior community with the amazing, below-market rate rents, your total household income must be less than or equal to the income limit for the area as set by Housing and Urban Development. This includes all income from any assets that you may have. The following income restrictions apply according to the number of people in your household and are subject to change:
|1 person||2 people||3 people||4 people|
Senior Apartment Sample Floor Plan
$505 per month – Star 1
$575 per month – Star 2
One pet may be allowed with a $200.00 non-refundable pet deposit. Size and breed may be restricted.
No charge for service dog.
One month's rent
WEBSTER SCHOOL PROJECT
FALL OF 2021
Project includes adaptive reuse of existing vacant school building with historical significance. This building is on the Historic Register and was designed and built in 1907 by William B. Ittner. This property will include 45 two-bedroom senior apartments (970 square feet) and 4 villas for low income seniors. This project was approved in December 2019.